YEEHAW! The piano cover is finished!

Well, almost.  Once I set it on the piano, I noticed it needs a little fine tuning.  But most of it is done and I’m happy!  After spending 30+ hours on it, I need a break.  And I have one…of sorts.  A formal dress with 96 vertical ruffles that have to be raised, along with the hem of the dress.  All done within the next two weeks….

I know this isn’t Vintage News, but those of you who are following me (as in a nice way, I hope, so I won’t have to be looking in my rearview mirror  😉 ), I thought you might be interested.   Hopefully the art gallery will be happy with it, at least for now. 

Now it’s on to the one for the performing arts center….Image